- 2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 50 g margarine
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar (or regular sugar)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced).
2. Place the apple pieces in a small baking dish.
3. Cook apples on HIGH in microwave for 5 minutes or until soft.
4. In small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
5. Mix with fingertips until it resembles an even crumb texture.
6. Top the apple with the crumb mixture and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown.
- Date September 5, 2015
- Tags Dessert, Recipe