Warm Roasted Vegetable Salad
- 300 g butternut pumpkin, peeled and chopped into 2cm cubes
- 2 potatoes , peeled and chopped into 2cm cubes
- 1 capsicum, seeded and cut into 2-3cm pieces
- 1 onion, chopped into eighths
- 100 g flat mushrooms, quartered
- olive or canola oil spray
- 1 bunch English spinach leaves, washed
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs basil leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin and potato in a microwave dish with a little water, cover with cling film and cook in microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes.
- Toss pumpkin, potato, capsicum, onion and mushrooms together then spread in a single layer over tray. Lightly spray with oil. Bake for 30-40 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
- Mix vinegar, olive oil, honey and basil in a small bowl to make the dressing.
- When vegetables are cooked, pour over dressing.
- Line serving dish with spinach leaves and pile roast vegetables on top. Serve immediately.
- Date September 5, 2015
- Tags Dinner, Recipe